- Products once sold, shall never be returned under any circumstances
- Products once packed, shall never be altered or exchanged with other items in any circumstance
- We use Industry Packaging Standards to ship goods. Consumer is eligible to claim refund against a missing item in the order or any damage to goods during transit, if reported within 4 business days from the date of order delivered to your shipping address. Occurence of damage during the order in transit need to be provided with an evidence of damage. Consumer is requested to make an un-boxing video of packet/carton you receive so that you can claim any damage. No damage shall be entertained in the lack of such evidence.
- Delivery fee varies and calculated basis the total weight (including packaging) of the order and zone of the destination. Please contact Surbhi Gaushala to know the shipping cost before placing the order. Surbhi Gaushala holds the right to change delivery fee at any time without any prior information
- Additional transportation charges will be levied to get back the same order if it returns from the correct billing address
- Surbhi Gaushala holds all the right to change the cancellation policy, refund policy and terms & conditions at any time without any prior notification
- All special requests like delivery time, details change etc. are required to be submitted by the customer within 24 hours of placing the order. After that, no such request shall be entertained and customer will be responsible if order returns to the origin.
Your acceptance of these terms and conditions below:
By using the Surbhi Gaushala Website, you signify your acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned above. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions above, then we humbly request you to not use the Surbhi Gaushala Website. Your continued use of Surbhi Gaushala website following the posting of changes to the points mentioned above will be deemed your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions were published on 1st June 2022 and replace with immediate effect the terms and conditions previously published.